60 GOLD STREET, Manhattan, 10038
Manhattan, block 94, lot 2
More information about this property at OASIS
Who decides what happens to this property?
New York City Department of Parks and Recreation (public)
Contact: Colleen Alderson, Chief of Parklands and Real Estate ((212) 360-3441 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
A portion of this property is part of the urban renewal plan Brooklyn Bridge Southwest.
Why is this property part of NYCommons?
The property is a park according to city data.
Request Agency Documents
The agency has to share most documents it has about this property under the New York State Freedom of Information Law (FOIL). Click to send them a request!send foil request
Stay Up to Date
Get updates about this property.
City Council District 1 represented by Margaret Chin
Community District Manhattan 1 ( email@example.com / 212-442-5050 ), district manager: Noah Pfefferblit
Find all elected officials for this lot at Who Represents Me? NYC
Who is Organizing Here?
No one yet.
Public Review Processes That Might Be Required
How to Organize
- Figure Out What Is Already Allowed to be Built
- Activate NYC Parks Buildings and the Parks Around Them
- Get a Precious Place Landmarked
- Get NYC Public Money for Your Project
- Find Out If Other Stewards Are Active
- Protect Manufacturing Businesses & Jobs
- Clean Up Environmental Hazards
- Find Out the History of the Property
- Organizing in An Urban Renewal Area