1. User and Usage information collected
1.1 In order to facilitate certain services on the Website, the NYCommons team may collect personal information about you, such as your full name, email address, and phone number.
1.2 The NYCommons team may also collect usage data, such as your IP address, URL request, browser type, and the date and time of a request. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information.
2. Sharing of User information with third parties
2.1 The NYCommons team does not share your information with third parties without your consent. In order to maximize your user experience and for 596 Acres to optimally operate the Website, certain individuals, including, but not limited to the following, may have access to your user information:
1. NYCommons team personnel may have access to your information as necessary to optimally operate its businesses and the Website.
2. We may share your information with third party service providers solely as necessary for those third party service providers to provide services to the NYCommons team.
3. We may share your information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a governmental or court order; to comply with applicable law; to comply with a subpoena from a third party; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the NYCommons team, our employees, our users, or others.
4. Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years old or older to use the Website. As a result, we do not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information promptly. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using the Website or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.