Queens block 15976, lot 45
ELIZABETH AVENUE, Queens, 0
Queens, block 15976, lot 45
More information about this property at OASIS
Who decides what happens to this property?
New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (public)
A portion of this property is part of the urban renewal plan Edgemere.
Why is this property part of NYCommons?
The property is publicly owned waterfront property according to city data.
Request Agency Documents
The agency has to share most documents it has about this property under the New York State Freedom of Information Law (FOIL). Click to send them a request!send foil request
Stay Up to Date
Get updates about this property.
City Council District 31 represented by Selvena N. Brooks-Powers
Community District Queens 14 ( firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-471-7300 ), district manager: Jonathan L. Gaska
Find all elected officials for this lot at Who Represents Me? NYC
Who is Organizing Here?
No one yet.
Public Review Processes That Might Be Required
How to Organize
- Figure Out What Is Already Allowed to be Built
- Get a Precious Place Landmarked
- Fight for Your Waterfront
- Get NYC Public Money for Your Project
- Find Out If Other Stewards Are Active
- Protect Manufacturing Businesses & Jobs
- Clean Up Environmental Hazards
- Find Out the History of the Property
- Organizing in An Urban Renewal Area