Brooklyn Navy Yard
652 KENT AVENUE, Brooklyn, 11251
Brooklyn, block 2023, lot 1
More information about this property at OASIS
Who decides what happens to this property?
New York City Department of Small Business Services (public)
Contact: Eric Parker ((212) 618-8846 / email@example.com)
A portion of this property is part of the urban renewal plan Brooklyn Navy Yard.
Why is this property part of NYCommons?
The property is publicly owned waterfront property according to city data.
Request Agency Documents
The agency has to share most documents it has about this property under the New York State Freedom of Information Law (FOIL). Click to send them a request!send foil request
Stay Up to Date
Get updates about this property.
City Council District 33 represented by Stephen Levin
Find all elected officials for this lot at Who Represents Me? NYC
Who is Organizing Here?
No one yet.
Public Review Processes That Might Be Required
How to Organize
- Figure Out What Is Already Allowed to be Built
- Get a Precious Place Landmarked
- Fight for Your Waterfront
- Get NYC Public Money for Your Project
- Protect a Designated NYC Landmark
- Find Out If Other Stewards Are Active
- Protect Manufacturing Businesses & Jobs
- Clean Up Environmental Hazards
- Find Out the History of the Property
- Organizing in An Urban Renewal Area