Door in wall of Highbridge Park
Who decides what happens to this property?
If you are looking to make a film or video shoot request, please go to this link:
Ms. Alderson is in charge of long term stewardship of parklands only.
Why is this property part of NYCommons?
Request Agency Documents
The agency has to share most documents it has about this property under the New York State Freedom of Information Law (FOIL). Click to send them a request!send foil request
Stay Up to Date
Get updates about this property.
Who is Organizing Here?
No one yet.
Public Review Processes That Might Be Required
- When the City or a Developer Wants to Build Something More or Different Than What the Current Rules for the Property Allow
- When the Government Transfers Property to a Private Owner
- When a Park is Being Turned Into Something Else
- When Something New Is Proposed on the Waterfront
- Creating an Urban Renewal Area Plan
How to Organize
- Figure Out What Is Already Allowed to be Built
- Activate NYC Parks Buildings and the Parks Around Them
- Get a Precious Place Landmarked
- Fight for Your Waterfront
- Get NYC Public Money for Your Project
- Find Out If Other Stewards Are Active
- Protect Manufacturing Businesses & Jobs
- Clean Up Environmental Hazards
- Find Out the History of the Property